Jessica Sanchez: "I don't expect anything. Whatever happens happens, and I just want people to know that I've been working hard my entire life."


It's about 11am here in the Philippines. It's been so long since I posted here in my blog. But now, a big SHOCKER (the 'almost' elimination of Jessica Sanchez ) is worth this post.

I know you're not interested to know that I just slept around 2am earlier this morning. So, I just had five hours of sleep. But during that time, Jessica Sanchez just crossed my mind from nowhere. I didn't know why. Every elimination during this season of American Idol, I would have a feeling that she will not be eliminated. That means, that I wouldn't be thinking about her before the elimination because I'm very sure she will make it. So, it was really surprising when I suddenly thought about her at that unusual hour.

I am not aware that there were actually rumors that a "favorite" in AI Season 11 will be voted off. This would be a big shocker and that's what Ryan Seacrest repeatedly mentioned during the dramatic elimination.

Indeed, the most shocking of all was not the fact that Jessica was one of the bottom three... It was when she had the lowest number of votes and that she would be singing for her life. I mean, common, this is really unexpected for us, knowing that she has been consistent in her Idol journey and that she's really a front runner.

The judges felt the same. They were eager to save her. Just seconds after she started singing, the judges went up on stage and they joined her. 

They didn't have any hesitation in saving Jessica. They knew that it wasn't right that she would be going home. They knew that America really got it ALL WRONG this week.

Honestly, are these teenage girls just super crazy? I imagine how they would do everything for their 'crush'. They would vote and vote and vote... Next thing I know, Phillip and Colton will make it in the Finale. Should American Idol be about 'cute' guyz or it SHOULD be about the TALENT and MASS APPEAL? By mass appeal, it means people from different age brackets(not just focusing on the 'young' ones) and with a variety of nationalities from almost every country.

Lesson? Jessica's fans should not be over confident to the point where you tell yourself that "It's just okay if i will not vote for her. I mean, she has too many fans who would already do that. My vote will not make any difference". Guess what, you're wrong. Every vote counts.

Now, we already know what's the right thing to do. Remember, Jessica needs us. We will go through this journey TOGETHER. 

Well, I was right with my hunch. I didn't believe myself when my mind was telling me that Jessica might be eliminated this week. When your mind and heart are battling against each other, you have to consider what does your hunch/gut feeling says. Trust me, they're really accurate/reliable most of the time...

Still, go Jessica! You have gone this far. We believe in you. You can do it. 

The save of the judges is WORTH it.

(Related post: My 5 Reasons Why Jessica Sanchez Nearly Got Eliminated)






*Related page:


*Related posts:

Comments

  1. I never thought American Idol is for looks and color of skin. I thought this shows is for talented and excellent singer.
    Perhaps next year the contestant does not need to sing but just to show off their looks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction