DeJay is officially a couple: MY (late) POV



I: Introduction
                        
Several days ago, a shocking news spread insanely fast enough for the world to be aware of this particular admission by none other than Jessica ‘Jay’ Sanchez. If not all, most of the Blujays are very much aware of this news. You already know what I’m talking about, right?

II: Reaction
                        
I didn’t know where to get the courage of writing this post. And honestly, this is a bit of late already. But, it’s too much to miss. Eventually, even though I’m still in the process of accepting and embracing it 100 percent, I decided to lessen the pain that I’m feeling inside by unloading it through writing. You can’t possibly imagine how terrible my heart bled when I heard about the news. To set the record straight, I’m a true blujay...that’s why I should respect her choices and decisions. And that’s what I’m desperately trying to do right now.

III: Point by point
                        
That doesn’t stop me from expressing my points, opinions and reaction regarding this matter.
                        
First of all, I’m not that surprise at all. But I guess the timing is quite impeccable. Why? Well, if I remember correctly, she reiterated several times before during her previous interviews that she would focus more in her career and family, and romance is the last one of her priorities. That’s why my initial reaction was disappointment. I thought she would stand by it. I’m not accusing her of not sticking with those words and not having a word of honor because I’d like to think that she didn’t do it intentionally.
                        
I want to believe that I understand what went through. I’m older than her, that’s why I know how youths (teens) these days have lesser control of their emotions. That’s why it’s now advisable for them not to declare something with finality or certainty because there’s a huge possibility that at the end, they would not be able to do it. It’s also an effort for them to go against attraction (or intimacy) with someone of opposite sex. Thus, a romantic relationship is more evident.       
                        
I don’t want to guess whether he likes her more than she likes him although the feeling is mutual.

IV: Highs and lows
                        
It’s not so much of a revelation to me when I saw the news. Why? It was bound to happen especially since they’re like the super best friends. It was so obvious that they are so comfortable with each other that they can almost do anything in front of each other. They spent most of their time together... And the timing is just right.
                        
Out of all the ships, at this point, DeJay is the most real. It has the least complications. Not to mention that it’s the most convenient. You know what I mean.
                        
But before you get the wrong impression, I am not against DeJay at all or DeAndre in particular. But I’d explain that much later on. Anyways, where was I again?  As far as I can see, they look happy. That’s what matters most. Carpe diem as they say. I just hope that he will not hurt her. Surely, a lot of blujays have her back.

V: ColtJess
                        
I’m not being bias here. The only thing that I admit is I’m first of all, a ColtJess shipper. But if ColtJess will not happen in real life, I prefer DeJay more than anything else. At heart, I have an unwavering hope with ColtJess. I don’t know why it’s like that but I do really believe that everything happens for a reason. That’s why I realized when I knew that DeJay is official that it’s not actually a bad news for ColtJess shippers. Why? A LOT can still happen right now...DeJay are still so young. And we wouldn’t know if it will last forever. I’m not saying that they might break up or if it will stay for so long, but...what I see is DeJay in the present and ColtJess in the future. I don’t think that DeJay shippers will understand. And they might say we’re being delusional. But, there’s just something pretty hidden deep down underneath...a magic or fairy tale of some sort, with ColtJess. The truth is: ColtJess is not truly meant at this moment.
                        
Those meaningful gestures......unique and super cute nicknames......cryptic exchange of tweets.....and that particular private dinner that never surfaced…. are all for nothing? Definitely NOT.

VI: Pre-conclusion
                        
I think it’s safe to assume that after the admission, Colton didn’t take it very well. HeeJun is absolutely referring to Colton regarding this tweet: "It's hard to be 'cool' when you love someone. How can you be so 'cool' about it when you want it so bad? give them space but don't be 'cool'".

                        
It breaks my heart but I know that patience is waiting….and so, love is patient. He is a great Christian guy. He’ll survive it. His spiritual maturity is something very beneficial for Jay. That's why, I know that at the end of the day, he will end up with his soul mate. No matter who it is, I'll be happy but it will incredibly magical if it will actually be Jay....  

VII: Conclusion
                        
You know, if two individuals are meant to be together no matter how monstrous the waves are and how often it would reach the shore, what counts is the future, not the present; the ending, not the beginning; and with whom you end up with, not the one you’re with right now. 

No offense intended to anyone specially DeJay supporters and DB's fans.

PEACE out <3 and LOVE LOVE LOVE =D  GOD bless us all



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction