FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

*Related posts:

Really FHM?

*Update: Nadine had deleted her two sexy yet classy IG photos (along with other nature and picturesque ones) for some unknown reasons this October. So the link to her IG posts will not be working. I'm just gonna upload my copy of those deleted pictures. You are welcome.

Thanks but no thanks FHM.

If I had been a guy, I’d probably be lusting over Nadine’s IG feed… more importantly I would WANT her to be in FHM like RIGHT NOW! I can imagine all of those boys stalking Nadine’s IG, waiting for another treat.

I’m not even surprised that FHM suddenly wants her to be their next cover girl… but I can only say this to them: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO NOTICE? I’d bet they have realized their mistake: Nadine’s #49 ranking in FHM’s 2015 Sexiest Women. If there’s a poll right now, she’d be placed way higher.









Considering Nadine’s age, it’s legally okay for her to pose for FHM, IF she wants to. BUT I don’t think that’s what she will do at the present…. not only because she’s among the teen stars that have an ideal and wholesome image to the public or because she has supporters who are way younger and it would not be suitable for them to see her in a men’s magazine… or that On the Wings of Love will soon be released in primetime. It’s just not the right time. It’s too early. It’s not like she NEEDS to do it. She’s already famous as it is without having to expose herself to men… though I have to admit that she will absolutely attract another demographic in her fan base IF ever she would grace FHM’s cover. Yes, you heard that right… the male demographic… the ones who patronize the magazine for obvious reasons.

Nadine’s career centers on being an actress and a performer. She doesn’t NEED to resort to satisfying men’s fantasies just to boast her career… but it CAN be a bonus. Personally, I don’t want her to be in IT right now. Not because I’m conservative but because I don’t want her to be identified with it.


Long before they have recognized her, Nadine’s already sexy and hot even before her Diary ng Panget fame. Yes, I have already seen it prior to all this fame she’s having. Nadine’s figure right now is even more defined. Even us, her girl fans consider her body (collarbone, abs, hips) and legs as GOALS, of course aside from her awesome Instagram feed and life status. I can relate to many fans - having Nadine as their girl crush. I agree that she’s a gender-bender. BUT though Nadine is definitely a “hottie”, she still looks sophisticated. She can be sexy but still classy. It’s effortless, even if she’s being casual.

She’s absolutely worthy of being a FHM cover girl. She’s got it from head to toe… the figure… the hot, sexy, fierce vibe… her confidence. Nadine can flaunt it IF she wants to. Thanks for finally recognizing that FHM BUT don’t push it… maybe in the future, but not anytime soon.  

I’m protective of Nadine like any other solid supporter of her. I have been admiring her even during her Bagets and PS I Love You days. So, I wouldn’t want her to be exploited and disrespected… which includes obscene comments about her. I wouldn’t want these men to idolize her because of her sex appeal and such... I would want them to idolize her because she’s an amazing person and a talented lady.





P.S. Another thing that I want to point out, I get REALLY irritated reading comments from some JADINE fans who for some reason brings James’ name in the picture. I admit, I’m a JaDine fan but I only ship them for REEL and not for REAL. So, is there a need to mention James? It’s not like he’s the one the FHM wants for their cover! It’s just borderline delusional to assume what James must think or feel about this because you are not James. Besides, it’s Nadine’s decision and choice. It’s not like James has a right to tell Nadine what to or what not to do. She has her own mind. It’s not like he’s her boyfriend in the first place. If he is, then I’ll understand all those comments. Though I’m pretty sure that Nadine will do what’s best for her career and for their loveteam. It’s not like Nadine ever did something that would compromise their team-up. I hope some of the fans would just not bring James into this. 

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction