Congratz Jessica Sanchez, Dear Hollie



I'd scream loud enough that all our neighbors would be able to hear it but I didn't do something as crazy as that. Instead, after hours of being uber uneasy and astoundingly nervous about the result, I just smiled 'cause my heart was just relieved. 

When I think about it, it's actually funny because the last thought on my mind before I slept was Jessica Sanchez and then when I woke up, she was the first one I thought of. I really tried so hard to divert the attention but it was such a hard task. We all knew how very crucial the Top 4 result would be. 

Anyways, this is definitely a great news to Jessica and to us. Wherever I look, I could just witness the HUGE support for Jessica, from here in the Philippines, other countries to most especially, US. The team work/camaraderie between Mexicans, Filipinos, American-Mexicans, Fil-Ams, Asians, Asian-Ams and Americans are becoming more evident. And you can't just imagine how REALLY HUGE it would be when all of these would work together. Even the list of celebrities or famous people who admires her just get longer.

Anything is possible. IT can still absolutely happen. SO VOTE VOTE VOTE hundreds and thousands of times(If you can vote for as much as millions, then GO). She should be in the FINALE! 

Now, I'll speak in Filipino/Tagalog for a moment. This is a precautionary measure just in case Hollie's fans will be able to read this. So here it is:

Dear Hollie,

Hanggang ngayon ba naman ay nandiyan ka pa rin? Ang tibay mo rin noh? Biruin mo, nauna pang maalis sina Colton at Skylar kesa sa iyo?! Ilang beses ka na bang nasa bottom three? Hindi ba eh ikaw ang may pinakaraming beses na napasama dun? Eh bakit hanggang ngayon eh hindi ka pa rin natitibag? May malamahika bang nangyayari sa botohan o sadyang desperado lang talaga ng bongga ang mga fans mo? Grabe ah! Tanong ko lang sa iyo, sa palagay mo ba ay karapat-dapat na kabilang ka sa Top 4 ngayon? Bweno, hindi ko na hahabaan pa kasi marami na akong espasyo na inilaan sa post na ito para sa iyo. 

Huwag mong masamain ang mga sinabi ko ah?! Pagpasensyahan mo na lang ako kasi sadyang malaking palaisipan sa akin ang tungkol sa iyo. Marami pa sana akong idadagdag pero huwag na kasi sapat na ito.

Last words ko sa iyo, sana BUMINGO ka na!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely yours,
blogger

To fellow countrymen, you were able to understand my letter to Hollie. To all of those who will be hurt by reading that letter, don't take offense, it wasn't that rude. And, if their fans can rant, why can't I? I'm just expressing what bugs me. 

I don't really bash the people that I hate because I'm not a hater. I will not go as far as swear or judge people. I'm not like that. So, you see, what I wrote in my letter to Hollie was purely what I observed and not a judgment to her as a person.

Anyways, when it comes to the VOICE (or performances), my TOP 2 are Jessica and Joshua. But when it comes to fans, the TOP 2 might be Phillip and Jessica. I think to be fair and right, AMERICA should go for the first one that the latter.

I know how girls(teens) can be super crazy obsessed with the cute/good-looking guy, so they are twice/thrice as much desperate to vote. That's totally 'dangerous'. There are only two things that can happen here, especially after the not-so-good-performance-that-he-should-be-the-one-voted-off, the race will run as it usually is since the Top 13 or the TRUTH and the RIGHT one will prevail where those who REALLY DESERVE it will triumph. And there's actually one thing more, a MIRACLE will not hurt.

Aside from Jessica's part of giving the people GREAT performances and THAT MOMENT, and our part of voting and recruiting others as well to vote for her, we need prayers and a MIRACLE. 

I already said this to myself, and I also prayed for it as well, that whatever the result will be, it will be what God planned/wanted. HE knows, much more than anyone, what is the BEST for Jessica. If she will not win but she will definitely have a BETTER successful career than the winner, then GOD will make that happen. And vice versa. We are already sure, and it's a certainty, that Jessica will be offered by not only one record label (and many artists had already shown their interest of collaborating with her) whether or not she wins. GOD knows what's the BEST for Jessica. What could it be? Will she win or not?

Personally, I'm quite ready for what might happen. I remember this praise and worship song that we used to sing together before we pray every night when I was just little, "God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see..." 

If that's Jessica's destiny...if that's God's will, we'll have to embrace it. 

But you know, of course, SHE SHOULD WIN IT because she TRULY DESERVES IT. 

Reality sucks sometimes but keep in mind: Not all winners are the BEST. But all the best are WINNERS.  




By the way, here's something...from Love You I Do to Dance With My Father that Jessica sang in AI11, I put it all in one paragraph: "Everybody Has A Dream but How Will I Know when I’m Stuttering upon listening to Bohemian Rhapsody. As I fall asleep, those Sweet Dreams can use A Little Tenderness. I found myself Fallin and I didn’t get scared ‘cause I Know You Were Waiting For Me.  And while I Dance With My Father, I’m sure that I Love You, I Do. In fact, I Will Always Love You."


*off topic: this video is too cute and fun not to share. Warning, I'm not a Phil-Jess shipper. I'm more of a ColJess shipper. Nevertheless, I still like this one. i LOVE it actually <3 Nice job to the one who made it =D





If you want to comment about this certain post, feel free to comment but a reminder, I will not tolerate the negative/bad ones. Also, share it if you like.



*Related page:


 *Related posts:  






Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction