Jessica Sanchez, the Spirit of a True Winner: The American Idol Season 11 Winner is Revealed


All of us are already aware of the result. And I know that most of you are really shattered right now. The feeling is mutual. BUT, I never would have thought I would actually handle it well. Why? This is a post that will not wish to make you feel more down. In fact, it is the other way around. Trust me.

I told myself that I would get depressed for at least a week if Jessica Sanchez will not win. I also convinced myself that I would cry hundreds of gallons of tears. What surprised me was what I eventually felt when I heard the news.

In some previous posts, I mentioned that God knows what’s best for Jessica. And I know that whatever the result would be, it is God’s will. Correct me if I’m wrong that I also said that “Not all winners are the best, but the best are all winners”. It is evident that not all American Idol winners are that successful after the competition (go and research if you want proof). In FACT, the non-winners, or their runner-ups would be the ones who are actually UP there, Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry anyone?

I was just hurt by the fact that “some” people treat Jessica below the belt. It was already beyond the boundary. After all she’s just 16 years old, for God’s sake. That is something I could not handle. The more they treated her like that, the more I desperately wanted her to win. She was belittled too much. Of all the AI contestants this season, I knew that Jessica will give Phillip the best fight when it comes to votes.

I thought that maybe America will embrace diversity and rightfully brush off racial discrimination. Phillip might have more desperate teenage girl fans or he really has more supporters than Jessica. BUT, again, the diversity of Jessica’s fans, where it defied RACE, COLOR, AGE, GENDER and status in life, is what WILL MAKE HER LAST in the path she had chosen. WAY LONGER than Phillip. Jessica’s fan base is so broad that it covered many countries other than US. And this fact will even make her MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL than the winner. We all know who truly has the INCREDIBLE voice and talent that are way beyond her age, that is Jessica. 

Believe on God’s plan for Jessica. That’s what I realized when I was about to cry so hard when I found out the news. That’s one of the most important lessons for the past years of my life. That in everything that happens there’s a very good reason behind it. For some of us, when Jessica didn’t win, it immediately became a bad thing. But we should not be blinded by that. You just think that because that’s what it seems like. I am convinced that the result was God’s message to us that it is what’s best for her, to not win the title. Why? She was destined for a special thing way beyond the American Idol title.

 Now, watch this video, and tell me that this girl is not DESTINED to GREATNESS.



She didn’t lose. And this is not a lie and a trick to make you feel better guys. It is the truth. Phillip and his fans can celebrate all they want. He deserved it, American Idol Season 11 winner. They can claim it as long as they can.

Jessica is definitely not an American Idol winner because she is the World’s Idol. “God works in ways we cannot see”.

Jessica will have an incredible career in front of her. Since, Jessica is a runner-up, it is better if the record label she will sign with is not connected with AI. I would rather be happy to see her with Akon’s record label. Remember what Akon said regarding Jessica? YES. I would never forget that. Chart topping hits, critically and commercially successful albums and lastly, those prestigious awards that she will forever deserve, (Grammy’s will not be a shock. Jimmy mentioned it and we have to keep in mind that Jessica has connections with Grammy award winning singers/musicians). And, of course, sold out concerts “NOT JUST” in US but worldwide. And isn’t it that many singers also want to collaborate with her? The demand would be high…I believe.

Jessica is our winner. And we know that she rightfully deserved blessings that are yet to shower her after American Idol. Let us trust God’s will. It’s not yet over. Cheer up =D

LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 God Bless us all, especially to Jessica Sanchez. Jay/Jess (whatever name it is), WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY. The real battle begins after AMERICAN IDOL!




Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction