(Updated) IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction *inspired by true events* COMING SOON!


I've started writing this last month when there were still few JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) fan fictions. I will not post it yet until I finish the whole story which is, as of this writing, 29 pages long. I think it would be better for people to read it continuously. If I had divided it into chapters, blujays would need to wait for the next part of the story. So, I just wanted the blujays to enjoy it by reading at just one sit. Cliffhangers can kill you know... LOL.  I know the feeling of waiting for the continuation of a fan fiction especially when we are talking about JessTon/ColtJess. 

I have written two (non-ColtJess/Jesston related) fan fictions, The ScoThia simple Acrostic & my ScoThia fan fiction- "Eventually" part 1 and Eventually (my ScoThia Fanfiction) Part 2, and they were also very long but they are among the most viewed posts here in my blog. I'm not sure if this JessTon/ColtJess fan fiction will be as good as the last two especially since I received positive feed backs from them and they became a surprised hit. Anyways, I hope you'll like it, most importantly because it 100% revolves around true events(and statements from Colton and Jessica). What we only witness were what happened publicly but behind the scenes...let us just say that I used my imagination in creating a realistic story from it. That's what I usually do when I write fan fictions. I want to make it as close to reality as possible. 

I actually didn't have any plan of writing another fan fiction, mainly because there were no 'subjects'. Then came, ColtJess. I already had a reason two make one. Their moments are killing me. When you have those as inspiration and determination...nothing can stop you. LOL. #teamskinny FTW! A skinny Minni-Micky couple can happen (someday soon). It's possible. 

Just keep updated on this blog. I might post it before the end of this month or on the first week of July..most likely before the Idol tour. The timeline of the story will begin from the Las Vegas round until before their Idol tour. 

Stay tuned =D God bless us all <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction