Dear Readers, thank you for going through this journey with me.


Dear Readers,

Happy One Year Anniversary to my one and only blog!

One year ago, I started this blog without any expectations. I didn’t imagine that it will last this long.

Whenever I look at the page views of my blog (8,700+ and still counting, to me this number of page views already means A LOT to me) , it feels surreal for me to see that there would always be readers every single day. During that certain time when I wasn’t posting for so long, there would still be those who visited it.

To be honest, I do not feel obligated to post. I don’t force myself to write something just so there’s a thing to post in my blog. No. I’m not like that. Sometimes, I go with the flow… sometimes, I do not because there would be some events in my life that would prevent me to post.  

This blog has been sort of my outlet. Whatever mood I have, or whatever situations in my life I’m in or whatever debacle I am going through…this makes me feel much better.

In being a constant reader or visitor, you become a part of this. And I want to thank you for keeping this blog alive. I owe you much. I didn’t even have the slightest idea that I would have readers from such places like Russia, Turkey, Brazil, Germany, Canada, France, Mexico, United Kingdom and Bulgaria! And of course, I will not forget my readers from US and the Philippines.

I don’t think you can really imagine the courage that I need to have in starting this blog. There are moments where I would be lost because I would ask myself, “How did you manage it?” I was just a loner before…someone who didn’t have that confidence in herself. To those who are not familiar, I was belittled by most people, even my own relatives. In life, there would always be those who are going to put you down. Either they are threaten/insecure or that’s just what they are used to do.

At 20, I have survived through obstacles that my family and those people who are around me never thought I would experience at a young age. They would be more shocked that I managed to beat these trials.

Maybe in a way, this blog or my posts have touched your lives/hearts. Through this, you might have known me better.

Thank you for going through this journey with me. God bless us all and LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 =D Miracles do Happen

Yours truly,
Precious_Jem


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction