Marvelous Alejo: It’s Gonna Make Sense







Don't forget to like the official FB page of this blog at www.facebook.com/MiraclesHappenblog




NP: It’s Gonna Make Sense by Michael Learns To Rock

*Yung message ko for Marvz will be found (parang nawala lang eh noh? LOST and FOUND?) near the end.
+Update: Muntik na akong makipag-away, este diskusyon/debate pala, kanina sa loob ng classroom dahil yung isa kong classmate eh maka-Steph. Syempre, pinigilan ko ang aking sarili at hindi bumaba sa level niya kasi may pinag-aralan ako. Plastic daw si Marvz at mas magaling si Steph. LOL. Opinion niya yun. I’ll respect it…..


Remember this: “It may seem negative at the surface but don’t be deceived by it because what lies underneath is a very positive and good reason….there always it.”? And this: “All best people are winners but not all winners are the best.”? And this: “In every voyage, the alpha and omega goes hand-in-hand. Sometimes, we have to start from scratch but it takes a noble and steadfast spirit to make the journey worthwhile and turn a dream into reality.”?

Before anything else, let me be straightforward by an admission from yours truly. I wasn’t sure if I really need and I should write this kind of post after that endeavor that some of us are still going through right now. It crossed my mind that this post might not help us, especially Marvz, in any kind of way. But all things considered, I am brave enough to take the risk.

The other issue is, aside from the pain that I’m suffering right now while I’m writing this, I am also having a hard time because I’m actually doing this on paper before posting it on my blog rather than directly encoding it on MS Word. Why, you ask? Well, my classmate brought home my laptop with her. She needed to do our computer-aided instruction project in DIPL (Data Implementation of Programming Languages). Anyways, that is also the reason why this is not posted immediately. Unfortunately, sometimes, I don’t understand my handwriting too.

On a serious note, I’d like to share with you that I thought my previous post when Marvz was kicked out with Nicole, Steph and Bruno would be the very last one regarding Marvz. But then, the Tropang Kick-out materialized. I thought the one I would be writing right now would be the result of a “great news”. I never imagined and expected that it would turn out to be like this. Honestly, if I’m going to describe my feeling right now, it will be: when she was first kicked out, it was the same when Germany first lost on World War I. Recently, it is the same with Hitler’s feelings  when he thought he’s gonna get the long-awaited victory, Germany lost again on World War II. That was definitely a very huge blow for him, emotionally.

I’m not gonna start yet because I want you to know that before this thing happened, I actually had a plan writing something more personal and direct, which would be addressed to Marvz that will serve as my token of appreciation and love to her given that I’m going to celebrate my birthday this late October. I’m still gonna pursue it but I think it would be a lot different from the one that I thought I would write before she just lost the opportunity of being on the Top 6.

And now, I know that the Cybercrime Law might restrain me from saying beyond what is enough but I would not let it control me from ranting. As you might have noticed before, I don’t normally include too much negativity in my posts, especially bashing and throwing harsh/bad/over-the-top words to persons that are quite involved. But, I’m making an exception right now. Indulge me, this might be the only way for me to get healed 100%. Writing is also sort of my self-therapy after a depressing incident. I might feel better after all at the end of this post.

Join me in this roller-coaster ride of emotions of the moment that I, and all of us, never ever want to unfold again.

Before the televised pre-recorded “Live Exam” while I was helping in facilitating a Computer Literacy Training to some Elementary School teachers. I took some time to visit my FB account and I got confused as I was reading all these posts. I didn’t understand what was happening behind. I felt ashamed because it was so oblivious to me. That’s when I asked TeammarvAngels and Angel Marvelous privately on the true story. It was later that afternoon right after I got home when I received replies. And I was ultimately taken aback of what they had related to me. Angel Marvelous advised me to watch it because I was already having second thoughts of doing just that. It would help me to get my facts straight when I write this post instead of only depending on my theories. Even before I started watching, I was already tearing up. I told her that I’ll try to write this after that evening but to be honest, after the televised Live Exam, I was so wrecked that I slept it off immediately and I only managed to start writing this early Sunday morning.

Back to that night, it felt like I was up in a battle that I knew would not end well. Looking at her on that TV screen….she didn’t know what would happen…but us, who are watching it on TV that night were already aware of the result. So, it pains me that much to stare at the marvelous person shining through our LED screen.

The opening number of the Top 4 was a DOUBLE OUCH for me? Do you know why? First, it was the same song that I recommended to Marvelous days before. I did that because the message of the song was so appropriate to her. She even shared it on her FB! Like I said, the message was so precious that it is one of my all-time favorite songs. Second, why chose that one among all other songs? Coincidence or not? For me, I hate to say this but they actually ruined the essence and beauty of the song. They somewhat changed the beat. If it was Marvz who sang it, that would have not happened. And I really resent that particular incident of singing Shooting Star by Owl City knowing that she didn’t make it into the Top 6. I was really angry because they didn’t give justice to the song. Might as well picked out a far different one.

They showed the dance performances first. During that, I didn’t see everything…only glimpses of it. Why? I changed the channel to ABS-CBN and watched X Factor instead. You can’t blame me because my eyes are only for Marvz. But it was enough for me to say that they performed well. No doubt. I was so psyched about the singing performances. It was worth the wait, seeing her singing that certain song. On a positive note, she looked radiant and she sang it smoothly. BUT! This particular performance reminded me of Jessica Sanchez’ Top 4 first performance when she sang her heart out and received a standing ovation with the famous Broadway song And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going. How? It’s like this: She just stood there at one place. She didn’t move from point to another. That’s why the release of such emotions was through the right channels which were her voice, hands and body. It turned out great. So, with Marvz, it would have been better if she just stood there at the center of the stage from the very start til the end. I think it was not her fault. As I come to see it, it was all rushed. If only the show really gave the right time to each scholars that would be enough to showcase their talents, it would have been what’s best. And then TeammarvAngels told me that Marvz song choices were actually Broadway ones but “they” didn’t agree, so “they” suggested a Tagalog song which was actually worse. Eventually, they ended up with Pangarap na Bituin which was better than the former. So, she wasn’t the one who decided although she had a choice. She didn’t have the control. That again, reminded me of the comment of Michael Slezak when he interviewed Jessica Sanchez. He mentioned that the show SABOTAGED her during the Top 3 and Final performances of American Idol. That’s exactly what took place this time. I also can’t comprehend why she didn’t receive the right amount of praise from the critics given that it’s what she definitely deserved.

It’s worth the mention, Brent’s performances. I want to commend him because even though I’m not his fan, I really saw how much he has improved from before. And for me, he much deserved the Top 6 slot than Mark Neumann, based from those performances. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Mark. It’s just that since Marvz was kicked out, My MarkVelous love is on its way down hill. I can’t explain but something became distant with Mark. I just wish him the best. Other than that, I don’t want to say anything further.

Now, we move on to the acting piece. Did you notice that the two previous acting piece of Marvz, the first monologue and Takas, both involved the emotion fear? And in her latest one, it was fear again. I’m not sure if it was deliberate or not. I just hoped they had given her a piece which required a different emotion. Nevertheless, she was better than the first two acting piece that she did. With Brent, I want to give props to him. If I remember correctly, on one episodes of AA Breaktime, when she was asked about her bet among the guyz, Marvz mentioned Brent’s name. Now, I understand why.

Here’s the excruciating part….the result. I didn’t care about the others, I just focused my attention to Marvz. And as I saw her, I can distinguish the difference from the time when she was kicked out. She didn’t expect it but she handled it gracefully. I didn’t even see her cry. But it was evident on this night that she was totally in ruins inside. And that was understandable given her age because that result was totally much more intense than before. She broke down….finding comfort from her family and supporters.

Right at that moment, I stood up from my seat. I went upstairs…I walked directly to my room. I lied on my bed…I hugged my favorite pillow. I knew that it was about time to let these tears fall or else I would blow up.

I’m so sorry…I didn’t have enough strength to finish watching everything. I don’t regret doing that though.

I just smile whenever I asked myself this question: what drove you to sleep instead of writing this first? Is it the fact that you were too tired the whole day with the Computer Literacy Training or it’s because you were too weak to fight off the wound in your heart that a dagger had caused?

There are instances in my life that when I’m at my lowest, I end up writing something. The problem would be it wouldn’t reflect what I’m truly feeling. It would turn out to be very positive. And I think I needed that for me to feel better. In a way, it’s like I am lying to myself at the same time. At this moment, I am not sure of my emotions. They are all jumbled up inside me. Eventually, I might move on and move forward from this….but maybe that will take at least a week. It’s better that way rather than not getting over it forever.

To conclude everything…there was some kind of a SABOTAGE/MANIPULATION/GLITCH/HOCUS-POCUS that happened. “They” already had result on the same night? Don’t they usually tally it thoroughly and come up with results every Monday? Knowing that it was not “LIVE” at all and was only recorded on Friday…there’s something wrong right there. Another question is the FAVORITISM factor. I refuse to elaborate that particular issue further. (Baka yung performance ni Shaira ang talagang humila sa kanya sa Top 6. Sa akin, sana si Malak na lang imbes na siya…kung hindi man si Marvelous)

I challenge the show to become transparent about the final grades of the 10 scholars. Show us that it was all FAIR and CLEAN. I demand it. If it wasn’t, well, I would not be surprised when BAD karma bite back at you. If you’re innocent, I’m so sorry and you don’t have to worry because you’re conscience is clear. I hope I didn’t say something libelous. I don’t wanna be charged by anything from the Cybercrime Law. As you might have read, I really tried to not express that much negativity towards the “they” I was referring to.

It was related to me that Marvz was really emotional that night. She just couldn’t stop crying. Right when I knew it, I felt devastated. If I was at that place with her, my knees will feel weak and I might end up lying on the floor….lifeless, drained with tears. It was still good to know that someone had comforted her.

To set the record straight, at least I would get to sleep early every week nights since I have 7:30am class every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I don’t already need to force myself to watch late in the evening. The only local tv shows that I actually watch from Mondays to Fridays are: Pink Lipstick(TV5, if I arrive home early), Pintada(ABS-CBN), Aryana(ABS-CBN), TV Patrol World(ABS-CBN) and Princess and I (ABS-CBN). There’s not a single reason anymore for me to watch the show later than those. Not even Marvz, herself, can convince me to watch it again and endure the often overtime show of Willie. (Hindi ko sasayangin ang aking oras ngayon lalo na dahil kailangan kong magready sa nalalapit na Foundation Week Celebration and Intrams namin next week. Makikisabak ako sa Story Telling, Chess at pinakahuli, magbabantay ako ng aming booth. LOL)

Anyways, it already happened and let us accept it with arms wide open. It’s not yet over til God says it’s over. As I say, “behind the blinding night is a shining light”. When God is on our side, everything will be all right. I still believe that achieving ones dreams and being successful don’t depend on winning the title in a competition. It lies on what you do after that chapter. It’s when the true battle begins. It’s up to you if you’re gonna let all these endeavors to destroy who you are, what you have and where you stand on.

My message to Marvz: I know that I’ve already said many things including advices and I hope you’re taking it into your heart and mind. I want you to know that I’m one of your Guardian Angels forever. I will not grow tired of defending you. Keep on dreaming. Don’t lose that spirit. You’re not all alone, you have us all walking through fulfilling your goals in life. Continue on living as a good Christian, person, daughter, eldest sibling, friend, talented and marvelous individual that we look up to. Criticisms by your haters/detractors and all the negativity surrounding you will only fuel up the fire in you. That’s why don’t let them be the reason of your surrender. Fight, survive and live like you never did before. We love and support you beyond our lives.

I know that it might be demanding to ask from you but if you’re going through something, and you need people to draw strength, courage, and advices from, someone to lean on, I’m also here. Don’t think twice. I’ll be more than happy, grateful and honored that you would share it with me.  It’s also a sign of trusting a person and I would love that…confiding in me. Your joy, happiness, pain, sadness, fear…..are also mine. I wouldn’t be celebrating when you’re not okay. I would love to be one of your ATEs, if that’s even possible.

But as of now, I’ll be contented that you already noticed me several times. At least you’re aware of my existence. (LOL) That means a LOT. Thank you for touching our lives, for inspiring us, for the humility that you have…most importantly, for keeping your feet on the ground. Communicating with your fans shows how much you appreciate them so much and how much you are thankful that they’ve become a huge part of your burgeoning career in the industry. Remember, stay as Marvelous as you are. You don’t need to please others. What matters most is you’re doing things that are pleasing to God, first and foremost. I know that God has all the best in stored for you. More blessings are yet to pour down….for sure. God bless you and your family. I admire the positivity that you exude during these times.


To all of us, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Never lose HOPE and FAITH. Keep on supporting Marvz! God bless us all =D peace out <3

Don’t forget to comment or share this post. And like the official FB page of this blog at www.facebook.com/MiraclesHappenblog. Thank you!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction