Marvelous Read My Blog Post!









When I visited my blog last night, I immediately noticed how the page view of my post about Marvelous Alejo tremendously increased. I was so astounded...I’m really overwhelmed because I didn’t expect that she would read it herself. Much more, she even shared it through FB. It became an instrument why my fellow Marvelous fans were  able to read it too. Thank you for all the good comments and feedbacks. It’s worth a thousand of words with how much I am very ecstatic. Thank you and I appreciate it all. I didn’t only write it for Marvelous, but for all of us who believe in her. I’ll continue to support her all the way. I’d be here to defend her.




Marvelous, even though I’m five years older than you, I really admire that you’re wise way beyond your years. Thank you for reading my post. It really meant A LOT to me. Just remember, you have many guardian angels, it’s not only me. Strive and work hard...Continue to shine. We are just right here for you every step of the way. Don’t mind your haters and detractors...they only have words to say. Don’t let them destroy your spirit. Keep going...fight and win.


God bless us all <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE =D peace out.   



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction