MarkElous (Marvelous-Mark): Genesis and Revelation


There are times when you have to end something in order to start anew.

Genesis

We became aware of the closeness that Marvelous Alejo and Alberto Bruno had. It was evident too how it fizzled out in an instant because of an incident. When I saw her shed those tears, I couldn’t help but also feel the pain. We didn’t discern at that moment that it was actually the mark of a new wonderful journey with someone who, admittedly, most of us didn’t even imagine.

When Mark Neumann went into the picture, I wasn’t sure what to think. It took a moment before I realized that he had nothing but good intention. I decided to look back during those earlier times when I would see Marvelous and Mark in group pictures. If I remember correctly, there was only one or none at all where there were the two of them together in a picture. Now, we go to the time when something became different. What first caught my attention was the picture where Mark was staring keenly at the computer screen where a very cute close up picture of Marvz was being displayed. It was what initiated me to “investigate”. Little did I know that they’ve been exchanging these ‘tweets’, which implied that there’s something special going on between the two…it’s either they were still on their way or they were already there.

Titig much Mark? Matulog ka muna. Bukas mo na ulit titig ng ganyan si Marvz. LoL
(Credits to the owner of this picture)

Kayo na talaga ang bagay.
(Credits to the owner of this picture)


Pictures of them together began to surface here and there almost every day. And those spoke volume of words that it didn’t need to come out from their mouth. I thought they were inseparable. The transition of their relationship was obvious. They’ve become very close to the point where one would ask if “are they still friends because they don’t act like it anymore”.


Pansinin ang arm ni Mark...parang walang planong pakawalan si Marvz. LoL
Parang protective boyfriend lang ang peg niya dito. Promise.
(Credits to the owner of this picture)

Ang mga napakalaking ngiti at nagsusumigaw na mga mata...
Body language 101. Obvious.
(Credits to the owner of this picture)

All was forgotten about BrunoMarvs when MarkElous was born.

The indication of a deeper emotion that they feel for each other was during the phase when Marvz missed the 3rd Live Exam because of health issues and he gave her a surprise visit. It was the gesture that clinched it for me. The degree of Mark’s care for her was tantamount to saying that he’s closest and most special to her than the rest of their co-scholars of Artista Academy.

You don’t have to study Body Language 101 to recognize the way they act around each other. The undeniable chemistry that they exude and incredible sweetness that we are able to witness spoke a lot that only a word of confirmation from them will seal it.

Never did stories like this run smoothly. There will always be that bump in the road. Heated accusations were thrown towards her. This was in connection with the controversial result of the 3rd Live Exam where Jon was the one kicked out from AA. There were speculations that a hocus pocus (or manipulation) took place which is why Marvz wasn’t the one who went home contrary to what most of them had expected. Honestly, it seemed like they ganged up against her, which was something that I didn’t like a bit. I knew how it would be such a feat for her to defend herself alone. I’d want to volunteer to retaliate myself, if only that was possible. Anyways, that’s when I desperately wished for someone, preferably a man, who would be gallant enough to be her knight-in-shining-armor… especially when she needed it most. Mark, rescuing his princess was priceless.

At yung tshirt talaga ang ginawang pamunas eh noh?
(Credits to the owner of this picture)


I don’t wonder why her siblings, her family as a whole, like him.

There were quite a few brave souls who asked her via twitter on the real score between her and Mark. It was not too soon after when we get to hear the confirmation from both sides.

Revelation


Nahiya naman yung mga baso at plato...
parang nakakaistorbo pa yata sila sa moment nitong dalawa. LoL
(Credits to the owner of this picture)


Prior to that long-awaited(?) revelation, I have to say something about the pictures above.  The expressive eyes, meaningful grins, body and head leaning, and lastly, most significantly, that protective arm of his around her shoulder…call me delusional if you will but I’ll stand by what I think is a huge clue to what lies underneath. Her tweet regarding that image was a giveaway too. Sure, it might only be a tease from her part but we should remember that jokes (teases) are often (if not all the time) half-meant. It could even get sweeter if there were intertwined fingers or maybe a special kiss on the lips…ooopsss or should I say cheek.



Oo na Mark, sa 'yo na si Marvz. Hindi mo na
kailangang icaps lock pa. hahaha

It really sucked that she had to do a duet with Aki instead of Mark on the 5th Live Exam. I was so disappointed. I really wanted to know his reaction about it because I assumed he didn’t take it all well. It all paid off when I read his tweet. Take note, the word “MINE” was very much highlighted because its letters are all in capital. Based from the observation, he just pretty much declared (especially to his current and incoming rivals) that a boundary (territory) had been set, which further meant…he’s certain of whatever romantic feelings that he has for her. Look at the three exclamation points…the guys should get his message. He’s not kidding but if he is, like what I said a while ago, it would be half-meant.

Now, here’s the part where you should hold your breath. During one of the episodes of Artista Academy Breaktime, a curious fan asked Mark about the real score between him and Marvz. “Between me and Marvelous, we’re not anymore friends. We’re more like a…let’s say special…close friends, really close friends,” an admission that didn’t take me by surprise. I can’t help but be nostalgic over and over again with this MarkVelous filled episode. The next one featured were the two twitter pictures displaying how there was the absence of space. Mr. Fu even had a voice-over about it that went like this, “Oh, Marvelous at Mark, bakit hindi niyo pa gawing mas close? Hindi halatang close kayo ha? Hindi talaga.” (English translation: Oh, Marvelous and Mark, why don’t you make it even closer? It’s not obvious that you’re close. It really isn’t.)

It’s safe to say that Mark is one of Mr. Fu’s favorites in Artista Academy. It was visible how he reacted throughout the interview that he’s affected. Well, he’s not totally happy about the news. I have yet to decipher the reason why they suddenly brought out that question. Are they trying to promote MarkElous? Or are they testing the waters if people would fall for it?  

“Kami ni Mark…ayos lang po kami ni Marky. Pero masasabi ko lang po, hindi kami…honestly hindi kami yung friends lang.” (English translation: Mark and I…Marky and I are okay. But I can say, we’re not…honestly, we’re not only friends.) When she admitted it without second thoughts, I was so ready to applaud her. If it was somebody else in her position, she would not be blunt. She would deny, or lie, or hide about it. That was one heck of a straightforward revelation.
   
“Hindi kayo friends lang…KAPIT…..So, anong ibig sabihin niyan?” (English translation: You’re not only friends? HOLD ON….. So, what does that mean?) Notice all the capital letters of the KAPIT word. He was too shocked that his initial reaction was of intense disbelief. And it didn’t stop from there because he had to pry her more to make things clearer. He just needed to hear her explanation.

“Close friends. Kumbaga parang special friends.” (English translation: Close friends. Like special friends.) In short, close special friends (MU?).

“Naku tama na yung close friends, nilagyan pa ng special eh.” (English translation: Gosh. Close friends was already enough, but you still added ‘special’.) Exactly my point…she set the record straight.

“So, pero super close at special friends kayo ni Mark Neumann?” (English translation: So, you and Mark Neumann are super close and special friends?) I wonder why he asked her again. Probably because he was convinced that he heard her answer wrong.

“Yes.”  There you go. It is already confirmed by her twice.


Uso na ang aminan ngayon. LOL


Another confirmation for the third time. That smiley was also a giveaway. Seriously, MarkElous is a real deal.


Noong nakita ko ito, ang unang pumasok sa utak ko ay
nagmukha silang isang Hollywood Celebrity Couple. LOL




Magkasama sa sasakyan...magkasabay papuntang airport...
Ewan ko na lang. hahahaha
Akala ko si Mark ang hihila sa luggage ni Marvz. LOL

At the start of this episode, I actually thought that they would not feature much of Marvz, much more of MarkElous. So, my face ended up only few inches away from the tv screen. Were my eyes deceiving me or were they really together as they arrived at the airport on their way to Hongkong? The same car? The sparkling smiles? Was I even delusional for hoping to see him carry her luggage? They looked like a cute celebrity couple, aren’t they? Is it possible that maybe next time, they would walk hand-in-hand? I’d faint once that happens.

After this incident, I had anticipated for more of these moments especially that they’re out of the country. I mean, what could be better than to travel the world with the woman/man you love? At least they showed a few more than nothing at all.



Parang mag-asawa lang ang peg nitong dalawang ito.
Promise.

Do you know how heavy Marvz is? Ask Mark. What only lacked were her wedding gown and his tuxedo for them to come across like newlyweds.  How sweet were they? Doesn’t the show want to make MarkElous moments discreet because they are pairing Marvz with Aki?

Well, I need to wrap this up. This is as far as I go right now. Let us wait and see what will unfold next. A LOT can happen. I want for you to know that those things taking place behind are really between the two them. Honestly, I wouldn’t really have an idea what’s going on off cam. These are only from my personal point of view. They might be true or not, or both. Try not to be killjoy and just let me enjoy my ‘delusion’.

But before I’m going to end this, I’ll leave you with a valuable message: I’m sure Marvz knows her purpose why she’s there and it’s fine to have an inspiration, but try to prioritize the two. Remember, true love waits. As much as I like MarkElous, I’d love to first witness her achieve this dream and never let go of this wonderful opportunity.

God bless us all. Love love love =D Peace out <3 Hi to my fellow Marvelous and MarkElous fans.

Comments

  1. Pretty nice poѕt. I just stumblеԁ upon your wеblog andd wisheԁ to mention that
    I've trulу enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    Ιn any casе Ι will be ѕubѕсгіbіng to youг rѕѕ
    fееd anԁ I am hopіng you writе again ѕoοn!


    Alѕo vіsit mу homepage: Greatest vacation site

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really fascinating, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined
    your rss feed and look ahead to searching for more of your fantastic post.
    Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    Here is my page: Eugene Party Bus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction