Marvelous Alejo: AA’s Journey of the Talented Sweetheart



Related posts: 


Don't forget to like the official FB page of this blog at www.facebook.com/MiraclesHappenblog



Pakatandaan yung message ng shirt na ito
(Credits to the owner of this picture)


Yung smile, pati yung dimple, ang isang mala-anghel
na mukha....siya ang may "mass appeal". I will miss
her every night.
(Credits to the owner of this picture)


*My personal message to Marvelous is located (parang address lang ah, Hahahahahah) near the end. You can skip to that if you want. LOL. Love you guys =D*

Few months ago, when Jessica Sanchez was saved by the judges from elimination, I started to prepare myself. If she would be at risk again, I knew I was ready for whatever outcome her journey would be in AI. I was sure that it would take at least a week for me to take it all in and move on. But when the time came that she ended up as first runner-up, I never thought that it would be that easy for me. I became so positive about the result but what’s the connection of this to Marvelous Alejo of Artista Academy?

There I was, watching intently in front of the television, when I was so taken aback as I saw her stand up after AA’s Principal explained that those girls with average grades lower than 88 would be kicked out. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. “It can’t be!” I even closed my eyes hoping that I was just having a nightmare. I would breakdown if I would confirm my worst fear. But the problem is you can’t hide from the truth. As she removed her ID, my heart was shattered and I had a tough time fighting off my tears.

Honestly, what I expected, considering the amount of fans that she has and how enthusiastic, supportive, determined and loving they are, is she would make it at least in the Top 2 girls….and definitely not this, that she was kicked out so early in the game. But before I offer and share my words of wisdom and encouragement, allow me to answer what happened that lead to this end of chapter.

Admittedly, what went wrong during the 6th Live Exam was very obvious. We need to understand these. First, with the sing and dance, the song choice wasn’t the best one for her. Second, it was something that when you dance to it, as a performer, you have to have that attitude or angst. That’s what Chanel, Malak and Sophie gave off. With Marvz, during her part, it was “tweetums”, in short, too sweet and innocent. She had to complement with the song and the other girls or else she would be left out. Third, with the acting, I thought she did well. I’m still puzzled why it wasn’t noticed and appreciated by the critics…probably because she was overshadowed by Chanel and the other two girls who stood out. Personally, she had less screen time and the dialogues given to her weren’t as good as the others.

Going back to that moment….Direk Mac said something that caught my attention: “May ilan sa inyo na magaling kaya lang pag sa live exam, nagfofold-up.” I knew that he was referring to her and after the announcement of kick out students, he mentioned this about Marvelous: “Siya yung may mukha, pang artista talaga, kaya lang ang naging problema ay nag-fofold-up siya sa live exam”…….. “Meron yung mataas sa text votes at sa school pero mababa sa live exam,” dagdag pa niya.

I was so disappointed because of how great she was on the 5th Live Exam, it took a 180 degrees turn on the 6th Live Exam. Our if onlys are wasted because it already happened. We can’t rewind it. We’re living on the present. But I’ll try to voice out my if onlys just so I am able to let it out: If only she stood out, she would have had high grades on the 6th Live Exam, if that was the case, knowing that she has an enormous number of fans, she might have made it even in the Top 3; If only they kicked out one or two girls, not three, she might have stayed.

I am quite confused because I thought they would not let her go. She had become an asset to the show. It would not benefit them if her fans would stop watching. They will only say: “Bakit pa ako manonood? Wala na nga si Marvelous. Siya lang naman ang dahilan kung bakit ako gabi-gabing matiyagang naghihintay matapos ang show ni Willie na madalas nag-oovertime.” They didn’t gain anything good with it. That was a huge mistake on their part. I am not sure of their plan but they just received a strong blow.

I know it will take prayers and a miracle for her to be back in the game again. Call me delusional, but what if there’s a wildcard? She would have a chance.

Anyways, we move on to my words of wisdom and encouragement, along with the lessons that we learned. What took place is a good motivation for her to work harder and persevere much. She will have more intense drive to succeed. It’s time to be serious about her goal. Seize every opportunity given. Make each moment worth it. I’ll be turning 21 very soon and one of the most valuable lessons that I always keep in mind is this: It may seem negative at the surface but don’t be deceived by it because what lies underneath is a very positive and good reason…there always is. Take for example, another door might be opened….that will lead her to a better place. God knows what’s best. It’s HIS will…we have to embrace it. A person like Marvelous, she deserves blessings. I am sure she would be showered by it. Now is just not the right time. Someday…somehow…. It’s not about winning the grand prize because let us remember, all best people are winners but not all winners are the best. It wouldn’t assure a person that if he wins, he will be more successful. That is not always true. Take for example, Jessica Sanchez is not the American Idol but she’s the WORLD Idol, admired, loved and supported by people of different heritage, culture, race, religion, and color from all over the world. It’s like she was the one who won after all, given the guestings and frequent appearances that she had after AI.

Before you grow tired of reading this, here’s my personal message to Marvz: I’m sure you’re very much aware that I’m not your only Guardian Angel, all of us here are your Guardian Angels. We’ll keep on defending and protecting you in the ways that we know and we can. While I’m writing this, I can’t help but let my heart heal by letting these tears fall. When I saw your mother crying, especially when she offered a message to your detractors, I feel devastated and at the same time, moved. I’m not numb. During these last two nights, there are two particular moments that will stick with me forever: First, how you handled it well. You did it gracefully way beyond your years. Are you sure you’re only 16? If I was in your shoes at that age, I’d breakdown. If I was that young and I went through that, I’d be dead. Good things that I’m more invincible right now. Second, I have a high regard for you more than ever when I heard you say these words, I knew right then that you’re IT, no questions asked: “Keep thinking positive lang. Iba pa rin yung, alam niyo po yun na natanggal na nga siya tas nakabalik pa siya. Alam mo yun parang sa isang problema, nadapa ka, natuto kang bumangon ulit. Para sa akin, ganun. Mas malaking achievement ang natuto kang bumangon sa isang malaking problema, sa isang malaking pagkakadapa.”

“Tingin ng iba, minsan overconfident. Babalik ako sa TV. Gusto ko makita nila sa pagbalik ko na naing challenge sa akin. Magiging superstar ako no matter what. Babalik akong hindi lang basta star pero superstar.” Marvz, may pinanghuhugutan ka na talaga ng bongga pagnag-acting ka. Yung tindi ng emosyon, nandiyan na talaga. Mas mabuting mamotivate ka ng ganyan kalalim. Be strong, take care always and keep praying. You have inspired and touched lives, that's another reason to be grateful.

Back to the readers, it’s not the end but rather the start of a new journey. At the end of the day, those truly good persons who fear God, who value their education, family, loved ones, fans, who really work hard, those who are wise (they know and distinguish what’s right and wrong) are the same people who become absolutely triumphant.

She’s still so young. She will have a long future ahead of her. With each passing day, she will not take this voyage alone because this time, she has a very solid support system. There’s no stopping her. She’ll survive through it all.  There’s no stopping us. God is good… Remember the story of the footprints in the sand?!

I’ll leave you with my personal quotation (which is a bit connected with everything that I wrote here): In every voyage, the alpha and omega goes hand in hand. Sometimes, we have to start from scratch but it takes a noble and steadfast spirit to make the journey worthwhile and turn a dream into reality.

Don’t hold back guys. Fight and survive. Continue to live and love. Peace out <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE =D God bless us all! Keep on supporting the Talented Sweetheart, Marvelous Alejo! 


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction