Random Thoughts シ

Patience is a Virtue. But I'm an Impatient person... I guess i have to learn it. (-.- ) I joined here last October 2011 because of my friend Jem. It's been a year and this is just my 1st ever "POST" so please bear with my post 'coz I'm still learning here. *^^* I don't know how or where to start but let me just type here whatever that pops out on my mind. :D The other night while i'm washing the dishes, I just have this thought that "hindi lahat ng masaya ay masaya at hindi lahat ng malungkot ay malungkot." or in english "not all happy are happy, and not all sad are sad." sometimes those who are happy are the one's who are the saddest but still they're carrying that expression for them to hide their real feelings, to cheer up and to be strong. While (some) those who are sad are sometimes pretending to be one so that they can blend in in the situation. This is just my own reflection. :))) In our lives we must live to the fullest, like the title of One Direction song "Live while we're young." You just have to embrace the reality everyday the things that happens to you even if it's in best or worst day, 'coz there's a reason to all of it eventhough you don't know what reason is it. You just have to accept it and start each day with something new,like you're a star in the movies or dramas. Live eachday with an awesome moment and have faith, for you to experience a nice feeling. Just put in your mind that "Al Izz Well" by Rancho from the movie 3 Idiots. While I'm watching some videos of Highschool Musical 1-3, there's so many thoughts/realization that runs on my mind. Just try to listen carefully on the lyrics of their songs, I tell you there's a message in it on how to handle some situations in our lives. It taught me that In life, you just have to learn to say goodbyes, coz there is no permanent in life.. ︶︿︶ it's heartbreaking seeing someone so close to you leaving but you gotta be stronger and just prepare yourself to live and just put in mind that if some one leaves there will be some one new coming. Right now I love listening to the song I gotta go my own way by Gabriella Montes and Troy Bolton. This is just a perfect song for me and my Course. The start of something new, We're all in this together - this words are very inspiring. And some other songs on that movie. There's this one song in the movie Camp Rock "This is me" by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, that is perfectly fit for me right now, "This real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now, gonna let the light shine on me, now I found who I am, there's no way to hold it in, no more hiding who I want to be, THIS IS ME. These lyrics inspire me now a days. Currently Playing: my HSM playlist, in all fairness it helps me to think on what to put in here on my post. シ I just finally found what I've been looking for after all this years of searching. Just live on what you want to be, 'coz remember you are the one who controls your past,present and future. Thank You in advance to those who might or should I say who will read this. I hope you like it. Sorry if there's some mistakes. P.S. Miracles could happen if you just have FAITH シ

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction