The Way I Do by Marcos Hernandez, Ramgen Revilla sang this song repeatedly to his gf, Janelle, during their last day together...

I became curious about the song... So I decided to listen to it. And OMG, when I read the lyrics, I almost cried. It moved me...It touched my heart.

Knowing that it is the song that Ramgen repeatedly sang to Janelle during their last day together, I've felt more sympathy for Ramgen. Imagine how sweet they were during that day without having the idea that he would die in a tragic way...

Aside from the song, I love the fact that he drew a heart on her side and wrote this "Ram Revilla I heart you forever". LOVE. As the days go by, I slowly begin to know the relationship they had. And so far, they really loved each other. 

"We just stayed in the room, movie tapos we ate lunch, snack and dinner there..." Janelle said. (Courtesy of TV5) 

She also described him as "very protective, seloso pero mabait at malambing. Very sweet at napaka childlike ang pagiging makulit. He will treat you like a princess. Never a dull moment."

He just loves her that's why he was like that. And those words of Janelle are actually a compliment. He treated her like a princess. How sweet.

Regarding her dream about Ramgen...they were both in the car and he was driving to some place that she doesn't know, he told her that she is lucky that she was given a second chance to live.

As I've said...even though he is already dead, he is still watching out for her. He has something to do why she is recovering fast. He is helping her to get better soon.

When asked what will he tell Ramgen now, she said, "I will not stop until mahanap ko ang justice that deserves." That's exactly my point.

Very well said Janelle.

I also knew that Janelle considers Ramgen family as her own.

But this is the big shocker for me.... Ramgen and Janelle actually have a plan of marrying on 2013. Tragically, this will not be carried on.

After everything, JUSTICE FOR RAMGEN REVILLA and JANELLE MANAHAN.

God bless us all. Be safe.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

=)


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction