A story inspired by & based on Ramgen Revilla & Janelle Manahan's love story: Juliet's Tragedy

Last week, I began writing a supposedly "short" story inspired by and based on Ramgen Revilla and Janelle Manahan's love story, it is entitled Juliet's Tragedy.

Here's the catch, as of now, as I write and encode it directly to Microsoft Word, the pages has reached to 16 pages already. So, I think, it would be considered a short novel once I will finished it.

For those who are interested, you can wait for it until I''ll be finally finished writing it soon and then, I'll immediately post it here. Hopefully, I can do that before Janelle gets out from the hospital or before this year will end.

If you wanted to read Juliet's Tragedy, watch out for it here in my blog. Thank you and God bless us all =)

Justice for RAMGEN REVILLA and Janelle Manahan.

LOVE3


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction