My Top 8 Janelle Manahan Quotes from last weekend 'til recently...


Here are my favorite Janelle quotes from last weekend 'til recently (credits to Paparazzi, TV5; The Buzz, ABS-CBN; GMA7; & Janelle, herself; for being the sources):


8) "I wanna visit Ram sa cemetery but I don't know if I'll be allowed to by my doctors and family for security reasons." (my comment: Sabi ko na nga ba...Imposibleng wala siyang plano kahit papaano na bisitahin ang puntod ni Ramgen)

7) "Very protective(Janelle's mother, Rosario, referring to Ramgen). Kung pwede lang ay lagi siyang(Janelle) nakikita. Typical person lang na nagmamahal sa isang tao na ayaw mawala sa paningin niya." (my comment: He's very protective to the point that he always wanted to see her. So in love... *sigh* tsk3)

6) "Sa mga nakapanood ng The Buzz, di ko po kayo gustong paiyakin pero salamat sa suporta. Naninindigan akong mabuting  tao si Ramgen. Yun lang." (my comment: I second the motion, Janelle. I agree. I love the fact na naninindigan talaga si Janelle dito. May conviction talaga.)

5) "Lahat po talaga mamimiss ko. Yung pagiging sweet niya, makulit at yung mga bonding namin. Malaking bahagi siya ng buhay ko kaya I will truly miss him. He is not only my boyfriend but my bestfriend and sometimes even like a big brother to me." (my comment: Aww. He was really an all-in-one. tsk3. I believe that even though he died in a tragic way and at a young age, his life wasn't a waste.)

4) "Aww Thanks! It's all because of God, that's how I get through each day. Also with the love from everyone else and my love for Ramgen." (my comment: I am deeply touched)

3) "I miss you more each day! I won't stop 'til I find you justice, never!" (my comment: It's such a hard task for her not to miss him especially because he was a loving person. I, too, will never stop 'til the two of them, Janelle and Ramgen, find the justice that they both deserve)

2) "Sana po gumaling na ako at hustisya para kay Ramgen. Makasama ko si Ramgen kahit sa huling pagkakataon, kahit sandali. I just wanna see, hug, kiss, touch and hear his voice for the last time." (my comment: Janelle's wish/hope/prayer that she could see, hug, kiss, touch and hear him for the last time is only possible if Ramgen is still alive-which we all know that he's not- or if he will visit her in her dreams- to the point that it would seem like it would be too real. I can not blame her for that. If I am in her place, I would wish/hope/pray of the same thing...)

1) "I will always love you. Thank you sa lahat lahat. I will never forget you and I will not stop, never ako titigil 'til I find you justice. You didn't deserve to die that way kaya ilalaban kita, no matter what it takes." (my comment: I love every bit of this statement. Love can be too powerful that even death will not stand against it. He's already an angel...he'll guide her all the way, most importantly, through finding the justice for Ram and her that they deserve. I super agree that he didn't really deserve to die in that very tragic way. It was so horrible/terrible to think that something like that would actually happen to him and her. But her conviction in fighting for him no matter what it takes is my  most favorite part. There's something about it that really moved me nth times as I was moved before.)

Janelle tweeted about the song "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill this week. I blame Janelle for introducing the song "The Way I Do" by Marcos Hernandez because I love that song so much ever since. Honestly, I can't count how many times I listen to that song in a day. It's too much to count. And then, this There You'll Be came...now, I don't know what to say already. I'm speechless. The message of the song is just....*thud* It was very heartfelt. No wonder why Janelle came to like/love that song also because she could relate to what the song says.

Here's the lyrics of "The Way I Do" by Marcos Hernandez:

Your kiss, your smile, your mind
You're sunlight in my eyes
I miss your breath on my neck
When we whisper in the night

Didn't wanna want you
Didn't wanna need you so bad
Didn't wanna wake up
And find that I was falling so fast
Didn't wanna need you
Didn't wanna need anyone
Now look what you've done

Now I can't go on without you
I'm naked, I cant fake it.
I'm not that strong without you
Never thought I could love you the way I do.

Your touch, your skin, can't believe the way you let me in
Don't rush tonight, I need you like the ocean needs the tide.

Didn't wanna want you
Didn't wanna need you so bad
Didn't wanna wake up
And find that I was falling so fast
Didn't wanna need you
Didn't wanna need anyone
Now look what you've done

Now I can't go on without you
I'm naked, I cant fake it.
I'm not that strong without you
Never thought I could love you the way I do.

I always thought I would stand on my own
Climb a mountain top all alone
Relying, depending on no one
Now look at what you've done

Now I can't go on without you
I'm naked, I cant fake it.
I'm not that strong without you
Never thought I could love you the way I do.

Never thought I could love you
Never thought I could need you
Never thought I could want you
The way I do

Never thought I could love you
Never thought I could need you
Never thought I could want you
The way I do

I love you
I need you
I want you
..the way I do
[x2]



Here's the lyrics of "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill:

There You'll Be lyrics
Songwriters: Warren, Diane;

When I think back on these times
And the dreams we left behind
I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get to have you in my life

When I look back on these days
I look and see your face
You were right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am, there you'll be
And everywhere I am, there you'll be

You know you showed me how it feels
To feel the sky within my reach
And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me

Your love made me make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/faith-hill-lyrics/there-you_ll-be-lyrics.html ]
You were right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be

'Cause I always saw in you my light my strength
And I want to thank you now for all the ways
You were right there for me, you were right there for me always

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am, there you'll be
And everywhere I am, there you'll be

There you'll be


Justice for Ramgen Revilla and Janelle Manahan! Never stop until we find it. Let's pray. 

God bless us all





Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction