The late Ramgen "Ram" Revilla's gf, Janelle Ann Caren Quintana Manahan, is a survivor and a witness...


2004-2005...Janelle joined the Star Circle National Teen Quest. She got as far as Magic Circle of 6. She was my bet. I was sad that she was eliminated. Just imagine the disappointment that i felt when she almost got in the finals.

As I am thinking now...I don't really know why exactly she became my bet.

But I'm not here to talk about her showbiz journey.....

I almost fainted when, after seven years, I heard Janelle's name on tv...she's on tv again..but not because of a show but of a horrible tragedy.

I don't have a heart problem but when I saw on tv that she was in a critical condition...it was like I am having a heart attack.

I was so taken aback with the terrible news... Honestly speaking, I absolutely have no idea, I am so unaware, that Janelle is in a relationship with Ram Revilla

I want to share my opinion or point of view about this tragedy...As much as possible, I don't want to say negative things regarding Ramona Bautista, Ram's sister and one of the suspects. Because in doing so, I might be criticize badly by pro-Ramona.

So, here it goes.....

Janelle is a key witness. Why? She was present in the scene. She was a victim because she was shot...but then...she survived. She was in a critical condition but she managed to fight for her life for the last time.

When she survived, it was not just mere luck. It was a miracle. And I'm pretty sure we know why she needed to survive.

Before I continue taking about Janelle...I'll discuss the statements/testimonies of Janelle and Ramona. Hours after the murder, Ramona stated that she was abducted by the murderer/s. The first time I heard this, it felt suspicious... I really wanted to hear Janelle's story about what happened because she's one of the victims and she's a survivor. From critical, Janelle's condition turned to stable. 

Like me, the police knew that Janelle's account is very important in the case. They went to the hospital where Janelle is confined... 

Based from Janelle's statement, the authorities became a less confuse...things became a lot clearer and the puzzle became easier to piece together.

I won't further discuss what was Janelle's story because I want to use logic here. Deductive reasoning..... Janelle's story is backed up by other witnesses. It turned out that Ramona has something to do with the murder. After learning about Janelle's account... Ramona went out to public, at least she talked, and admitted that she lied about the 'abduction' part. She    then told her own account of the crime.

Upon hearing her story...I already saw the picture. There are only few of Ramona's story that matches with Janelle's. Most of it is so contrary. Logic insert.... this only proves that one of them is lying. The other one is telling the truth. The one who is telling the truth is really the victim. The one who is lying is somehow involved with the crime.

But, after hearing both sides...which one will we believe? Who do you think is lying? Who do you think is being truthful?

Personally, Janelle's account is more reliable and consistent. Therefore, Ramona's is mixed with lies and inconsistency.

I truly believe Janelle's story. I am suspicious of Ramona from the very start. Like I said...I will no further say direct negative/harsh words against Ramona because I might be sued(?). Her allies would be furious with me.

It is such a relief for me that Janelle is alive. Anyways, I am happy to know that there is a tight security by the authorities regarding Janelle. Her life is in danger... especially because not all the suspects are arrested...they are still out there and they might get to her. 

The problem for the murderers is, they didn't make sure that Janelle was dead. I imagine how shocked they became when they discovered that she actually survived. They didn't expect that she would still be alive. 

I hope the police will successfully carry their jobs to protect Janelle. 

I'm pretty sure that when she fully recovers...she will finally face the public personally. She has a very crucial part in this case.

The recovery will take quite some time. She still need to be operated. She also has to undergo therapies..etc.

The heartfelt things regarding this tragedy are the ff: 
-Since Janelle was the first one to be shot, if it is really true that Ram came to her rescue...protected her in a way..and asked the identity of the killer... I want to say that even in the last minutes of his life...he didn't think of only saving himself but also of his gf. Just feel the love..... I couldn't help but get teary-eyed. If this is really true... Even though I don't really know Ram, I admire him 10 times as much.
-I just knew that Janelle's isn't aware yet of the death of his bf. According to her father, she would ask her dad about Ram but he couldn't tell him the true story. She cries... In her condition...there's no one she could think of except Ram. And since he is always in her mind...everytime she remembers him and what happened to them...It so painful...I couldn't imagine the anguish, misery and sorrow that she is feeling.  She must have love him much more that what people think/see and know. I think...deep inside...she hopes that he managed to fight for his life. And I also think that she already feels and she knows that he didn't survive...but there's still no acceptance with that from her.

I wish I knew how their love story started...when...where...After what happened...I wish I could have an idea of what they have together. I am just so touched... This is like a Shakespearean tragedy. 

God has a reason why Ram died and why Janelle survived. I believe that what happened isn't a bad ending at all for Ram's life. He did the last good thing before leaving his soul. Wherever he is...He's looking down at his loved ones. He's looking after them.

With Janelle...she's a strong person. Ram will still be there for her all throughout...watching her...guiding her...taking care of her...and keeping her safe.

Justice will prevail. Goodness will win. Whoever are involve with killing Ram and almost killing Janelle will pay for it, if not with man's law...in God's law.

Condolence to Ram's loved ones.

To Janelle...be strong...keep the courage...survive and live.

God bless us all 

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction