Janelle Manahan: "To Ramgen, wherever you are, thank you for everything.For the 5 years. For teaching me and showing me what unconditional love is. I will never forget you. You're in my heart forever."

Janelle's message to Ramgen: "To Ramgen, wherever you are, thank you for everything. For the five(5) years. For teaching me and showing me what unconditional love is. I will never forget you. You're in my heart forever."

This moved me in more ways than I could ever imagine. I really felt it.

It just testifies how powerful love can be. Death can not even stop it.

Based from my last post regarding Janelle, I wanted to have at least an idea regarding the relationship that Janelle and Ramgen had. And with this, I think...it was already answered.

I didn't know that they were together for five years. For them to last that long...they must really love each other so much.

On the unconditional love part, that nailed it.

That's how strong love can be...because even after the death of Ramgen, her love and his love will always be remembered and will not leave from her heart. It will always be there.

This message was written by Janelle. She also had a message to her family, friends, supporters, her doctors/nurses, and to Ramgen's family.

Regarding Janelle's poem: "Same character, same plot. Different stories, different setups. My days and nights has been like this. Thinking what could have I done differently. So none of these exist. I wanna cry, I wanna cry so bad. But what's the point when there's no UNDO button. To make it all right." 

I was happy to know that she actually writes poems and songs. So, when I read this in connection to her current ordeal, I was so touched. 

Writing has become her outlet now. And it is actually a good way because that's what I do also whenever I'm going through something terrible.

We should pray and hope that she'll get better soon. The good news is she has a fast recovery.

I think when she becomes really well, she'll be receiving offers for an exclusive interview from various tv stations or newspapers. I'll be looking forward to that when it happens. BUT we should give her enough time to rest. She needs it. And that's more important to consider than an exclusive interview.

God bless  us all and LOVE LOVE LOVE

Be safe always =)

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction