My ScoThia(Scotty-Thia) MV- At the Beginning video song in Youtube: It is inspired by an Anne Frank video

First of all, I'll take this opportunity to thank all of you who contributed to the more than 3 thousand views (& still counting) of my ScoThia(Scotty-Thia) MV- At the Beginning.wmv video in Youtube. Thank you so much. I know that if not all, most of those who got the chance to watch it were ScoThia fans.


I'll post the video here again:


In case you're curious (or not), I discovered the song At the Beginning by Donna Lewis and Richard Marx (the background song of my ScoThia(Scotty-Thia) MV- At the Beginning.wmv video in Youtube) from an Anne Frank video in Youtube. That video was made by a fan of the Anne Frank and Peter van Pels romance. It is entitled Anne Frank/Peter Van Pels: At The Beginning.


Here's that particular video that I am talking about:


 I admire Anne Frank so much. She was really young when the World War II, specifically the Holocaust, happened to her and to the other 6 million Jews who were brutally murdered. I love her diary Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. It is the second best-selling non-fiction after the Bible. It already sold millions of copies worldwide in many different languages. I have that book & I love reading it over and over again. If only she didn't die that young and in that kind of way...horrible, tragic and mercilessly... I love her. The place where she and the Frank family (including the three van Pels and the dentist, Pfeffer) hid attracts about a million of visitors every year in the Netherlands.


*Trivia: The super genius Albert Einstein is also a Jew. He's one of the most famous Jew. He didn't die because of the Holocaust like the other 6 millions Jews.


(I hate Hitler so much because of what he did, he's the cause why millions of people died during the second World War. The death of millions of people during the Holocaust was one of the worst if not the worst tragic thing that happened in world history. He has no soul. He was very much evil. I wouldn't waste my time for one of the most evil if not the most evil person who ever existed in this world. As if he was a brave person having the courage to mercilessly murder millions of people other than the Jews. But, at the end, when he knew he lost already, he committed suicide...for that...He's not only evil and a murderer, he's a COWARD. But enough of that evil bastard...he's just a waste of time. I will be absolutely surprised if he's in heaven.)


If not for that video, I wouldn't discover and love that song. Coincidentally, I realized that it can be a song for ScoThia. So, when I decided to make a ScoThia video, I put that song as the background.


Glad that I did the right choice for choosing that song =) At the Beginning

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction