My fellow Thia fans (& also ScoThia ones), can I ask you something?

In this picture, notice the woman at the left most of your screen who has dimples. I know she’s not Thia’s mother. My question is, is she a relative of Thia’s or a family friend? Or maybe she’s a neighbor?

(Credit to the owner of this picture)

I know, your eyebrows are crossing right now. I’m just curious. The thing is, earlier this evening, my younger sister was calling me from downstairs. & then, when I was already with her, the first thing that she did is to ask me. She wanted to know the name of Thia’s mother. I actually know the answer but at that time, I forgot. So, I told her that. I was really surprised that she was asking that question especially because she’s not a Thia fan. She knows Thia because I would mention her here in our house. When I asked her the reason why…she showed me a picture…that picture of Thia is something I haven’t ever seen before even in ScoThia’s PEX, the two Thia blogs that I occasionally visit, the Thia/ScoThia facebook fanpages, or any websites that have something to do with Thia or have any news about her. This particular picture was taken with this woman that I’m talking about. There was a about a year old child in between her and Thia. Thia is actually carrying the child in her arms. 

Then I discovered that woman is a doctor or something like that, who is living in California. She’s also a sorority member. Technically speaking, my younger sister is a “sister” with this woman because they’re in the same sorority.

The funny thing is, I think when my sister first saw the picture and she saw Thia there, she thought at first that Thia is with her mom. She really didn’t know the face of Thia’s mom. So, she assumed it was Thia’s mom. & if she’s Thia’s mom, knowing that she’s a sorority member, maybe she’ll admire Thia or be her fan o something like that. So, when I told her that she’s not Thia’s mom, she asked me several times if I’m sure about it. I told her that I’m very sure because I’m really a Thia fan so I should really know the face of Thia’s mom.

Anyways, what would happen if that was really Thia’s mom and she’s a member of a sorority? It would be cool for me that my younger sister is a “sister” with Thia’s mom! But, like I said, that woman was not Thia’s mom. So, I just want to know what her relation with Thia and Thia’s family is. Do you have any idea about that woman in the picture above because she’s the same woman in the picture that my younger sister showed me (who's a sorority member)?

*Thia looked pretty in that picture that my younger showed me. If only I can scan it. But my sister doesn’t want me to hold it. Maybe, it’s part of the rules of their sorority or something. I think it will be forbidden for me to take that certain picture. If only I can show you that picture guys because I’m sure it will be the first time you’ll see that picture. I wonder if that picture is in Thia’s facebook that her family is managing. I really haven't seen ever before that picture of Thia that my younger sister showed me. Given that I'm a certified Thia fan. 

If you know the answer to my question, please leave it in the comments below. Thank you. =)

Thia FTW!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction