"Eventually" part 2 (my ScoThia Fanfiction) soon...

I know most of you are excited for the part 2. I know that you're patiently waiting for it. It's been quite some time already since I posted the part 1. So, I guess you're quite fed up (and sick) of reading the part 1 over and over again while waiting for the part 2. 


Actually, days after I posted the part 1 here, I had doubts in writing the part 2. I had second thoughts. I wasn't sure if I should continue it. Few days ago, I told myself to leave some time for writing the part 2. But I didn't have that time. A few hours ago, I just suddenly had an idea for the part 2. Some thoughts came into my mind. I decided to put it in the part 2. Then, minutes later, I began writing the part 2. It consists of at least five pages already. BUT, I'm far from being finished. 


But I can say that it's already long enough. As soon as the part 2 will be finally finished, I'll post it here. & that will be "soon"...BUT not "very soon".  


To be honest, I'm quite pressured making this part 2. I am fully aware how quite big the part 1 was and how many liked/loved it. It set a higher standard and higher expectation. I'm thinking, the part 2 should have to be better if not equal to the part 1. The part 2 should not become lesser/worse than part 1.  All those in mind, I wouldn't assure you that the part 2 will be as good as part 1. It "may" be not as good as part 1. 


I think, I also need time to make it. Because, of course, I still have many things to do other than writing it. I'm not stuck in front of the laptop 24/7 writing/encoding the part 2. So, bear with me, please. I'm also busy with other things. But rest assured, I'll finish the part 2 no matter what. & after the part 2, a part 3 will be next. But, that will only depends on how things would go. There will be a part 3, if and only if: the part 2 would receive good feedbacks & will have many views, I will receive enough requests from you to do a part 3, & lastly (& most importantly), there will be "significant/special/worthy" ScoThia "moments". If even one of these is not going to happen, there will be no part 3. The part 2 will (may or may not) be the last.


=) God Bless and Be safe always guys



Comments

  1. hi vanessa,am eager to read the part 2 please..................

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction