The Beastly interviews and fan made videos (VHudge and Alex Pettyfer)

There are two Beastly(movie) promotional interviews that I will post...they're kind of funny. & I just noticed that they look good together:



I love it when Alex sang the part, "We're soarin', flyin'..." It was funny. & then he said, "(I'm the) biggest geek." LOL. VHudge couldn't stop laughing. =)




Alex looks great in this video. He looked so cute when he winked =) I love his reaction at around 2:00 of the video when he said, "Oh My God," while looking at Vanessa. LOL


I couldn't imagine if these two developed feelings for each other through their movie Beastly. I mean, wouldn't it be cool (or awesome) if they became a couple? I mean, they have a chemistry. & Alex has the face and the body. But, V was still with Zac when they were filming this movie. She wasn't available that time. And right now, Vanessa has Josh. So, maybe, V and Alex are meant to be just friends.


In all fairness, I'm a Zanessa and VHutch/Jonessa shipper not a Valex/Alnessa one. =)


*I just knew that Alex and Emma Roberts had a relationship before. Alex even have a tattoo  regarding Emma Roberts- "ER" in his wrist. OMG! Speaking of Emma Roberts, I love her movie when she was just about 15 years old- Nancy Drew (2007 film). I love her in that movie.


Now, we go to the fan made videos of Beastly (Vanessa and Alex roles- Lindy and Kyle) and Vanessa and Alex, themselves. These can be found in Youtube, of course. And were made by the fans (shippers). I found them last night:








Anyways, I love the novel Beastly, which the movie was based. I have read it. I love the story. In fact, I almost cried near the ending. It was so touching. 



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction