ScoThia- Puzzle of My Heart

Westlife - Puzzle Of My Heart

Powered by mp3ye.eu
Here's the lyrics of  the song Puzzle of My Heart by Westlife
Listen to the song while reading the lyrics especially ScoThia fans/shippers:

Song Lyrics | Westlife lyrics

When I first heard this song, I didn't get the message. But when I heard it more, the more I realized that it can be a great song for ScoThia, IF, they really have (special) feelings for each other...not just a platonic love. Oh, how I (& maybe all the ScoThia fans/shippers) wish, hope & pray that it's much more than a platonic love & someday they'll find their way to each other as a couple made from heaven.

"...It's the way she fills my senses. It's the perfume that she wears. I feel I'm losing my defenses to the colour of her hair. And every little piece of her is right. Just thinking about her takes me through the night..." - Puzzle of My Heart by Westlife

Speaking of Westlife, here's another song of my all-time favorite boyband since I was less than ten years old:

Westlife - Dreams Come True

Powered by mp3ye.eu

Dreams do come true and miracles happen:

Myra - Miracles Happen


Powered by mp3ye.eu

This is one of my all-time favorites now. I love the message of this song. It can also be a song for ScoThia. My favorite part is the chorus:


"You showed me faith is not blind...Miracles happen once in a while when you believe. You showed me dreams come to life." -Miracles Happen by Myra


& in case you noticed, a part of the name of this blog is Miracles Happen. So, obviously, this is the theme song of this blog.


Anyways, God Bless us all guys and take care always. Be safe =) Luv yah! mwah mwah mwah!!!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction