Scotty is the American Idol of Season 10!

Before anything else, I wrote this...
"Every time you Smile, there’s a Heatwave & I see the Colors of the Wind. What a Wonderful World when You Raise Me Up even though I’m Out Here On My Own. As you keep Chasing Pavements, Here Comes the Sun. You were eliminated, but you soared high after Daniel."
The songs that Thia sang from her audition to the last song she sang in American Idol Season 10 before she was eliminated are all included.

Another thing which is out of topic...Chicago Bulls lost against Miami Heat. I am definitely not happy about it.My bet LA Lakers lost against Dallas Mavericks, which was such an upset to most during the NBA Western Conference Semi Finals. When that happened, I rooted for Chicago. The Bulls wasted their opportunity.

Back to the main topic.

Scotty won against Lauren. Actually, Scotty had the greatest possibility to win against Lauren. It isn't a surprise to me that he won. It's just hard to split myself between these two because they are both close to Thia. (Who among these two is closer to Thia? What do you think?)

But I don't really care about the other things that happened during the Finale of American Idol Season 10. What I care and love most is the ScoThia moment. I learned from my fellow ScoThia shippers that there was not only one but actually two hugs that happened between Scotty and Thia. Since the time that I saw this until now, I can't still recover. *thud* I melted and lost consciousness several times. Who can blame me?

I love this:

*thud*
Am I just imagining things
or did Scotty really say something to Thia?
So sweet! *thud* I can't breathe.
Rush me to the nearest hospital.
(credit to the owner of this animation/gif)

I wonder what did he say? What do you think?

"When deed speaks, words are nothing."

With this new to DIE for Scothia moment, it's just appropriate to post again this fan art that I made:


Remember ScoThia fans/shippers, BELIEVE. "You showed me faith is not blind...Miracles happen once in a while when you believe. You showed me dreams come to life." MIRACLES HAPPEN

Let's post that new to DIE for ScoThia moment again:

This is worth repeating to post over and over again.
=) *thud*
(credit to the owner of this animation/gif)

Btw, for more pictures(or screen captures) of this new to DIE for ScoThia moment, just click this link- Thia Megia and Scotty McCreery Moment in American Idol FINALE, which is found in Thia Megia Network


LOVE LOVE LOVE
<3


Congratulations Scotty!

Speaking of ScoThia, I have my ScoThia song playlist:
1.        Miracles Happen- Myra

3.        Ngiti- Ronnie Liang
4.        What Make You Different(Makes You Beautiful)- Backstreet Boys
6.        Isang Tanong Isang Sagot- Donna Cruz
7.        Anywhere But Here- SafetySuit
8.        Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
9.        Fallin For You- Colbie Caillat
10.     Nothing But Love- Trading Yesterday
12.     Bliss- Alice Peacock ft. John Mayer
14.     Out Of My League- Stephen Speaks
16.     Swear It Again- Westlife
17.     When I Dream About You- Michael Learns To Rock
19.     True- Ryan Cabrera
20.     Your Universe- Rico Blanco
23.     Someday- Michael Learns To Rock
24.     Learning- Green River Ordinance
25.     Blue Night- Michael Learns To Rock
26.     Passenger Seat- Stephen Speaks
27.     Only For You- Six Part Invention
29.     I’ll Never Go- Erik Santos
30.     When I See You Smile- Firehouse
31.     Last Flight Out- Plus One
32.     When I’m With You- Westlife
33.     Here Without You- 3 Doors Down
35.     Heaven By Your Side- A1
36.     Complicated Heart- Michael Learns To Rock
38.     Iris- Goo Goo Dolls
39.     Amazed- Lonestar
40.     Take  Me To Your Heart- Michael Learns To Rock
41.     Forever and a Day- Michael Learns To Rock
42.     Close- Westlife
44.     Heatwave- Thia
45.     As I Do- Thia

What do you think of my ScoThia song playlist? 



Comments

  1. Hi. Can you please post another ScoThia story? I really miss them. I heard they were dating now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction