VHudge is currently in New York City for her new movie =) YAY

I just can't get over this fact: I was actually gonna post this a while ago- "I miss V! There haven't been any news about her lately. I wonder what she's doing now. Maybe, she's doing a new movie or something like that?" & I also planned to post one of V's songs here, one of my favorites. Just to somewhat feel her presence.


But then, I visited JustJaredJr (you can see the link of this site at the near bottom of this blog). I was hoping for a news about her. So, I found one latest news.

(I downloaded this photo from JustJaredJr.
Credit to Bruce Gilkas, Photos: FilmMagic)
She's seen in the picture above with Aaron Tveit in New York City after watching Catch Me If You Can. Before you think anything else, they are not a couple. They just both co-starred in Rent at the Hollywood Bowl last year. V and Aaron starred as Mimi and Roger in Rent.


Apparently, VHudge is currently in New York City because she's starting to work for her new movie Gimme Shelter. Gimme Shelter is an indie drama.She will play as a "pregnant homeless teen". She will co-star with Brendan Fraser, he's the one in the movie The Mummy. The link to this article in JustJaredJr about V's Gimme Shelter lead is here: Vanessa Hudgens: 'Gimme Shelter' Lead?


Here's also the link to the article in JustJaredJr about V and Aaron reuniting in New York City: Vanessa Hudgens: Catch Me If You Can, Aaron Tveit!

I can't wait for this new movie of V, Gimme Shelter. Maybe it'll be released next year. She'll be great in this because of the role she will play. Her acting talent will really be treasured in this movie. She'll nail it. I hope she'll receive positive reviews once the movie will come out. Maybe, for this particular movie, she'll be again critically acclaimed. & I am also excited for V's movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, which will be released on January 27 next year. She will star as Kailani, the love interest of the male lead (which is portrayed by Josh Hutcherson, apparently V's new boyfriend after Zac Efron. Though, they haven't confirmed it yet. But they were spotted together for some times and the last one was a video of them holding hands.) Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is currently in its post-production.


Here is V's song from her first album, V, entitled Make You Mine. It's one of my favorites and it can also be a ScoThia song:

Vanessa Hudgens - Make You Mine

Powered by mp3ye.eu

Comments

  1. I am too is excited over Journey..and now Gimme shelter..i can't wait for both to be shown in Manila! Gonna ask my sis again to accompany me hehe... about Van and Josh, i'm not really sure if they are really together. I've seen them together in JJ pics when they are hanging out..they are sweet and close but i can't conclude if they are together since i read from Josh comments before they are just friends and are very close. Josh is like there for her when she broke with Zac. Let's wait and see. If they are an item i'll support them if that will make my loves Van happy..i am happy too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction