My fan made videos & fan arts (Thia/ScoThia/TheRoyalCouple)

First of all, my ScoThia(Scotty-Thia) MV- At the Beginning.wmv video in YouTube has already more than one thousand of views. That is already a big number for me. So, thank you to those who contributed in this one thousand views by watching it. For more videos and etc, visit my YouTube account- LHADYLIBRA. Thanks again and God Bless =)

my ScoThia fan arts:
The Hug
*sigh*

One of the best ScoThia pictures ever!
(Miracles Happen is a song by Myra, it is currently one of my favorites.
I just love the message of the song. In a way, this song is related to ScoThia.)


my Thia fan arts:



my ScoThia fan made videos:










my Thia fan made video:


*out of topic:

my Royal Couple fan arts

The Royal Kiss!!!
The Royal Kisses and Stares
I love the Kiss even though it was not that long.
The Royal Stare
Can't get enough!


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction