Maria Sharapova's Current Ranking is No.2 (the highest so far since 2008)



She was No.4, in her WTA ranking, that's the last thing I knew.


& now...she moved two steps up to No. 2! Good one Maria Sharapova


This is the highest that she got so far since 2008. 


For those who don't know and who are not a fan...MaSha was a former World No.1 in Women's Tennis. 


One of the highlights of her career is when she defeated Serena Williams for her 1st Grand Slam title. She won one Wimbledon, one US Open and one Australian Open.


To be honest, I only became aware of her when at that time, I discovered that she was the World No.1 in Women's Tennis. 


I hope this will be a great come back year for her. Who knows, maybe she'll finally get that coveted No.1 spot again in Women's Tennis?! Will this be the year for the NO.1 spot to be taken by her?


Did I mention that she is engaged? I wonder when they will tie the knot. I mean, long engagement is hard. (It's not as if I've been through an experience like that. I'm still young..I'll be turning 20 years old. That is  still a young age to marry.It's not really in my mind.)


Anyway, Go Maria Sharapova. FTW!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction