"I'm not one to say if he has a crush on me. Maybe it must come from him"- Thia Megia(on the alleged crush of Scotty on her)

This is the part where she talked about Scotty:
"Really?" tawa ni Thia nang hingan ng reaksiyon dito.

"Oh, wow, that's something new!"
(my comment: Was it the first time that Thia heard about Scotty's crush on her? I can't believe it.)

"I'm very close to all the guys in our group. They are a great bunch of people. And I love hanging out with them, especially during our tour, we all became so close for the past two months of our tour. We all share so many things and we are all working hard for every show we do."

"With Scotty, well, he's such a quiet person. He's the type who would be in a corner, learning his songs."(my comment: another similarity of the two... quiet)

"But there are times he's just one of the boys who want to have fun and be running around the place. I had a few moments with with Scotty and he's such a genuine person."

"He's very giving, very nice, and very sweet with everybody."(my comment: "very" )

"I'm not one to say if he has a crush on me. Maybe it must come from him."(my comment: if only Scotty will just admit his crush on Thia personally...para magkaalaman na! Wala na dapat ang pagiging torpe!)


"But all in all, he's a very nice person and any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend."(my comment: you are not just a 'girl' Thia. And you are "lucky")



*Well, in the article it was stated there are many people who think that they are compatible. Several members of the media also noticed that Scotty has a crush on Thia.


(This is actually something that the ScoThia fans are trying to point out way before.)




This part is about the boyfriend talk:
Sa edad ngayon ni Thia na 16 years old, ready na ba siyang magkaroon ng boyfriend?

"I would love to," mabilis na sagot niya.
(my comment: Wow! She would love it! What a very direct answer from someone so young...*hands down*)

"But I still have to know for myself if I'm ready."
(my comment: That is right Thia...Take it one step at a time. Go with the flow. There's nothing to rush)

"It will be a big step for me because I've never experienced having a boyfriend."(my comment: NBSB...it is not a shock)

"I only heard stories about it from friends but, in reality, I still have to find out for myself."(my comment: True. Remember, experience is the best teacher.)

"If ever this person who will be my boyfriend is out there already, I just hope that things will work out between us."(my comment: To whoever this guy is, you heard Thia.)

"I want him to get to know me and my family. My family's approval is very important to me."(my comment: Right. Your family knows best,especially your parents.Good girl Thia. You are really a smart and wise girl. Those are a great thing for you)



*The link to this article is here- PEP: Thia Megia reveals 'real score' with American Idol winner Scotty McCreery 09/24/2011 | 01:31 PM


On the other hand, here's an article about the Thia's cousin who passed away recently and the song Kahit Iang Saglit which she dedicated to her- PEP: Thia Megia dedicates Tagalog song to cousin who passed away recently 09/23/2011 | 09:21 PM. My condolences to Thia family and relatives for losing their loved one. Thia was even close to the girl...How tragic especially because the girl is so young to die.


God Bless us all. Go Thia FTW!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction