Your Light Within


You filled me with Your love and grace
In spite of struggles, I remain not fazed
I feel Your protective arms
Through chilly nights, I remain warm

I can see Your hands lifting me up
Defying gravity, nothing can stop
With Your words, I am comforted
Even if nothing is said

At chances, I failed many times
Because I let darkness shine
But Your light is always within
When it sparks, I am pulled in

Oh, the joy I feel constantly
Now that You are in me
Oh, such grace, peace and love
This faith in You, oh, Father in Heaven above

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction