Christina Grimmie Fans, Please Report This Hateful Youtube Channel So YouTube Will Take It Down


About a week ago, my attention was called by a fellow Christina Grimmie frand about this certain video that has been maliciously twisting and making absurd claims about Christina's "ALL IS VANITY" tattoo. In fact, she said that this user had used my video tribute of Christina about this same passage in the bible. He used in the way that, as a frand of her, I wouldn't want it to be used. The channel that uploaded this video has also uploaded 20 other videos making non-sense claims like Christina is a Lucifer messenger and her 'death' is a hoax, etc.






Apparently, several frands had already reported the video but YouTube had not really made any action against it. The strongest case would be for me to step in and file a complaint in the grounds of copyright infringement. I said, I would do it to help. Honestly, I sort of stumbled upon that same video before but I wasn't aware that he actually used a part of my video. So, I just was notified recently about it. 

I immediately filed a complaint and asked for the video to be removed. It took about two days before I was able to receive an email from YouTube that congratulated me and that they had actually removed that video. 



Imagine my shock though that after I received that confirmation, the user of that video has messaged me and asked if I could retract my complaint... Otherwise... well he threatened and blackmailed me. I was taken aback because I didn't know how to react. It was my first time to handle such. 



IMO I did the right thing. I would do it again if I have to. I'm not doing it for myself though. I just don't want to be static and be indifferent about what this particular YouTube channel has been doing. It's actually really insulting and very disrespectful in so many level that he's been making and uploading videos about Christina (20 freaking videos!!!). Can't believe he's spending that much time with his false, just plainly ridiculous, baseless claims. How rude is that? The fact that Christina isn't even here to defend herself... Some of us are not just gonna watch and let it be. 

From the moment when she was shot until now that she's been at home with the Lord for almost two months already... It's like he's documenting from that moment to the present and he's looking for non-sense thing to point out. He acts as if he knows something even if, for sure, he didn't even know who Christina was.

The fact that he blackmailed me just showed how he would stoop so low. Is that the way he's going to do it? No wonder why he's been doing those videos. I'm pretty classy with my reply to him though. I said something along the lines of:

"Excuse me, a Christina fan notified me that you used my video without permission. I mean, I could have allowed you to use it if ONLY you used it the way I want it to. If you still have decency, you should not be threatening me. God bless you. I hope to God that you are not a Christian because I don't think a decent Christian would insult and disrespect Christina's memory like that...I don't think a person with morals would do that to his fellow human being and spread hate."

I was also planning to make a video about this... in fact, I had already recorded one that I just had to edit.... but I figured that he might use it against me. I went with my right judgment to instead write a blog post about it.

Anyways, please go to this YouTube channel enalpekaf and report it, so not only would be the videos he made about Christina will be taken down but the channel itself that is uploading them. 



Click the 'flag' image on the right side and click 'block user'. I hope we help each other to defend Christina's memory and preserve it as something beautiful that anything hateful as the videos uploaded by this user should be removed. 


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction