VHudge & Austin Butler...WHAT?!


I would always forget to post about this but now I have the damn time to write it here...

I don't know about you but for me...this was such a huge shock to me.

As I've said before, I would always support and respect V's decisions...as long as she's happy. By that, it means that ALTHOUGH I have something against Austin & V TOGETHER, I will exert my best effort to avoid bashing them as TOGETHER.

But no one can stop me to say that I like Josh better than Austin...especially for V. 

I don't really know the real story behind this but I just hope no one is hurt... Who am I to guess if Zac or Josh doesn't feel good about this.

I don't want to judge Austin, for maybe using V. & I don't want to accuse V of just playing with him. Am I delusional of just wanting for them to at least be in a serious relationship...not just a fling or summer romance (Is it still summer in US right now?) that last as long as months only.

The guys that are being link to V ever since she and Zac broke up are such a surprise...it's not just about the age...For me, these are the least guys that I see V to be with.

I am seeing a pattern here...

To V, please......I beg of you...don't make drastic decisions. Think about it first, ask for advice from those who are close to you. I just want for you to avoid being heart broken and hurt eventually.

Where is Josh, anyway? Is he still filming Hunger Games? 

What about Zac? Is he having an abstinence from having a gf?

WHATEVER


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction