Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Unlimited =)

I know...I'm crazy about them right now...

I've been a fan of the Vampire Diaries book series first. When it comes with the story, I think I prefer more what's in the book series. Honestly, I like Elena for Stefan and Bonnie for Damon.

It's very obvious that the tv series is different in not only few ways. Nevertheless, even though I love the book series more...I came to love the celebrities that play the roles of Elena and Damon...Yes, I am talking about Nina and Ian.

I couldn't be happy that they are actually a couple in real life...even though it took some time before they admitted their relationship.

I think I understand why they had to keep it a secret first...And I think that was a good thing. But now that they are out in the public..at least, their affections/gestures/actions towards each other are already not limited because they are not already hiding their relationship.

In my own point of view, despite their age difference, they really make a great couple. They complement each other. Ian's eyes remind me of Zac's while Nina's hazel eyes remind me of Vanessa's. 

They are a hot couple...especially Ian =) I really love them both. & it's not a surprise that I am addicted to them right now.

I hope that they will last...maybe they will have much more years together. If they will really end up together...I would be one of those who will be the happiest fans in the world for them.

Go Nian!

Kinikilig talaga ako sa kanila! Pasensya na...mahirap pigilan eh =)

Be safe and God bless us all guys <3 Luv yah


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction