A Drastic Hair Change for VHudge!

I don't know what came into her head. I'm still taken aback when I saw her with a very short hair. I think this is the shortest hair for her. For me, this current hair of hers now is not really suitable for her. Is she going through something that's why she thought of cutting her hair that short? I still want to think that I'm just dreaming...that what I'm seeing is not real...that she didn't have that short hair. But, it's REAL. &, from my point of view, I don't like it. But, What can i do? It's over and done & I'm just merely a fan. *sigh* 


Here's the link about that news: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/07/19/vanessa-hudgens-access-hollywood/ 


Van, what did you do?!


Please, don't ever do this again. Please don't cut your hair that very short. I hate it.


But, regardless, I still love you & I'm still your fan.


* I will not post here a picture of her with that very short hair. You can just see what she looks like with that drastic hair cut of her now by clicking the link above.

Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction