The Wicked Human Nature



In our journey, you are constantly searching.
What is our purpose and life's meaning?
Does Science or Theology or Philosophy hold the truth?

If only there is this one formula
Those we had lost could have been saved
And many kindred spirits could have been spared.

This world is a hell devoid of all morals and values.
Between lies or deception, which one will you choose?
We are consumed by our own wicked human nature.

I have been caught up trying to survive,
Only to forget how it is to live
And how much a dead soul is able to achieve.

What a joke it is for a sky that I cannot reach.
I am not wealthy but with pain I am rich.
This fickle heart and mind are partly to blame.

I look up, hoping for an answer...
I am in the middle of a storm that I cannot see.
Dear God, would you still talk to me?


Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction