Congratz to Myself for Being Chosen as Literary Editor of the New Tandem(Official Student Publication of University of Northern Philippines, Vigan City)!!

Remember this day! 

Honestly, I really thought that I was not chosen even as just a news writer or a contributor because of the duration of time that I was waiting for the result. I told myself that I was not accepted because I was not that good enough.

So, to be frank...I already accepted that fact and it was already out of my mind. & then...I received a text that changed everything...or at least it changed my writing life =)

I can't exactly described what i felt. But I must admit that I was really ecstatic. & because I was too excited...I sprained my left ankle. I don't know why but my sprain got even worse when I arrived home.

Well, I wouldn't think of the sprain & I wouldn't be sad about that because when I looked at the brighter side...I was really smiling because at the time that I was so happy, something like that happened.

It didn't spoil anything. That didn't stop me to laugh by myself and share the news to others.

I hope I could do my responsibility well. I tried...then I have the chance...So, I wouldn't waste it. 

But...as what I've said during my interview for my application in the school paper last July, I wouldn't sacrifice my studies because it is still my top priority & is more important to me.

I would not be able to share my writing only through my blog but now also through the New Tandem, the official student publication of the University of Northern Philippines.

& I must add...Literary is the right place for me. & as a Literary Editor, I can still definitely have time for my studies.

So, if ever I'm will not be able to update this blog, that means that I'm busy as a student or as a student writer.

Hope you'll bear with me guys...after all, I noticed that this past few days(or weeks), this blog has only few visitors. 

I will say this now to each & everyone of you: When the time comes that this blog continue to have few visitors until the time when there are no longer even one visitor, I will still continue to post. I will not stop.

That's my spirit!



Comments

LHADY LIBRA YouTube Channel

DLSU Lady Spiker Desiree Cheng plus Kibree Appreciation Thread


Popular posts from this blog

The Sad Case Of Produce 48’s Huh Yunjin 허윤진 aka Kirin-chan

The Secret Circle book and tv series...

Christina Grimmie: A Month Since She Went Home To Be With the Lord

FHM Now Wants Nadine Lustre as its Cover Girl, A Fan Reaction: Thanks but no thanks

IN TIME: A JessTon/ColtJess (Jessica Sanchez-Colton Dixon) Fan Fiction